Skip to product information
1 of 12

Tassel Huggie Hoop Chain Earrings | 9K Yellow Gold

Tassel Huggie Hoop Chain Earrings | 9K Yellow Gold

Regular price $85.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $85.00 USD
Sale Sold out

Add movement and lightweight glam to your ears with these tantalizing tassel huggie hoop earrings! Crafted from solid 9K gold, they'll keep the party going wherever you go! No fuss and no bulk, just a fun way to brighten up your day!

Materials : 9K solid gold

9k gold is a type of gold alloy that contains 37.5% pure gold. The remaining 62.5% is made up of other metals, such as copper, silver, and zinc. 9k gold is more durable than pure gold, which makes it a good choice for everyday wear. It is less likely to bend or break, and it is also more resistant to scratches and dents. Shower in it, sleep in it, swim in it, live your life in it!

Ships in a branded jewelry pouch and box, perfect for gift giving!

View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews

These earrings are beautiful and sexy. Great quality. Came quickly.

Angela Yoon
My everyday “not so basic” Huggies!

I really REALLY like these! This set caught my eye - they’re a little different from other types of hoops and Huggie-type earrings so I thought I’d give them a try - I’m so glad I did!! First, the material is 9k gold which means you can wear in shower not have to take off - for me this was great bc I forget to take off jewelry all the time. Plus I am very active with sports (tennis and long distance running) - if u are too, sweat is not an issue here. Also, while these earrings are an interesting design with the double chain, they’re not fragile. The chain hoops actually stay in tact and while occasionally get twisted due to movement etc, they untangle quite easily and often on their own so I don’t have to worry about that part. Also, the back clasp is super well constructed and aligned so once i get a hold of the backing and am ready to close it, it’s perfectly aligned and clicks right into place. There is even a satisfying “click” sound so I know it’s securely fastened. These earrings have been on 3 straight months now and the color hasn’t changed and no other product-related issues. Very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend if you’re looking for something not so basic but everyday!


These are a great everyday earring that also makes a statement! Love them

So sparkly!

These little hoops are great! I love how the double loop chains sparkle and add a touch of glam! The huggie design makes is so easy to take on/off. I wear these with Jannas tiny gold star and leaf in my 2nd and 3rd piercings. Great match!

Soohyun Baek Park
Gorgeous pair of earrings

I've been wearing these non stop for over a year since I purchased them and have gotten so many compliments. They are really great quality and I love that the chains add a little edge to the more classic gold hoops. Sometimes I get tired of wearing the same piece, but these beauties are still going strong!